World Liver Day is celebrated on April 19 every year. It is an effort to spread more awareness concerning the liver-related disease. The liver is the second largest organ in our body which performs an essential function in the body’s digestive system. Everything we eat or drink including medicines as well passes through the liver. We cannot survive without the liver. It is an organ which can be easily damaged if we don’t take good care of it.
(People Also Like To Read:Hematuria :Types, Symptoms, Causes & Treatment)
The Liver Works so Hard by Performing Thousands of Functions Like:
1. Fighting against infections and disease
3. Removing all toxic substances from the body
4. Controlling the cholesterol level in the body
5. Helping blood in the clotting process
6. Releasing bile that helps in digestion
Usually, the liver doesn’t cause any clear symptoms or signs until the liver is damaged. At the damage stage, possible symptoms include loss of appetite, jaundice, and weight loss.
There are many reasons which lead to various kinds of liver problems, but one primary reason is our lifestyle choices like eating excessive fatty foods, lack of exercise, and high alcohol consumption.
However, the good news is that the liver has the unique ability to regenerate and repair itself with time, and many most illnesses are treatable.
(You Might Also Like To Read:Kyasanur Forest Disease: Monkey Fever Claims One in Kerala)
How you can Clean the Liver as well as Keep the Liver Healthy:
Following are some step with which you can clean your liver including:
1. Eat garlic, carrot, green leafy vegetables, grapefruit, apple, and walnuts
2. Use olive oil for making food
3. Take lemon and lime juice and green tea
4. Prefer alternative grains such as quinoa, buckwheat, and millet
5. Add cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, and broccoli
6. Always use turmeric in food
Following are some step to clean your liver including;
1. Eat a healthy and balanced diet with regular exercise to keep your liver healthy.
2. Stop the consumption of alcohol, drugs, and smoking.
3. Prevent hepatitis to protect the liver
4. Take care of all the toxic chemicals that you consume
5. Consult your doctor before starting any medication
(People Also Like To Read:Ebola Virus: Single-Dose Drug Protects Against All Forms of Ebola)
GoMedii is All-in-One integrated Technology platform which helps to better manage chronic illnesses, prescription management & creates a continuum of care with a patient-centric approach under the supervision of Doctor & healthcare experts. The Technology platform enables various stakeholders (Patients, Doctor, Pharmacy, Diagnostics, Healthcare experts) to work as a unit for a better patient outcome with 1 stop solution of medicines, lab services, nutrition advice & products, Lifestyle coaching, and clinical counseling. GoMedii platform also enables the Doctor to overview a larger section of his patients.
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.
About GoMedii: GoMedii is a complete healthcare marketplace, where you can Book Appointment With Doctors, Get Online Consultation, Order Medicines Online, and Get hassle-free doorstep delivery within 4 hours. You may simply download the GoMedii app for Android or iOS.