Talking about vitamins doesn’t raise any eyebrows as they are very often recalled and recommended by parents or health experts but when we jump over the mechanisms and benefits of vitamins, it surely makes us astonished. Vitamins are a part of the mineral groups that are essential for the growth and development of our body which arouses the synonym for these minerals called “Essential Nutrients.”
(People Also Like To Read:Â 10 Essential Vitamins for Women That You Need to Know About)
What is Vitamins Definition?
It is not a typical aspect to define the Vitamins as they are not as complex in the sense of mechanism as they are in their formation. Basically, these minerals are the organic compounds which are extremely crucial for our body to consume in order to thrive efficiently. Also, these minerals are produced by our body but not inadequate so we need secondary to fill the deficiency.
The Vitamins are found in food materials, these foods which are affluent with these organic compounds are often called superfoods due to their contented benefits to the health. The foods like potatoes, oranges, eggs, fish and many more considered as rich-vitamin foods.
Here is a quick fact about these minerals, these vitamins are considered both as essential nutrients and organic compounds. There are more than a dozen of these minerals, some of these are not produced by the body which makes them essential nutrients and for their carbon content, they are called organic compounds.
What are the Types of Vitamins?
Primarily, these organic compounds are categorized into two kinds that based on their solubility and deposition. The vitamins are either water soluble or fat soluble. Follow for better learning with thorough classifications and insights.
1. Water Soluble Vitamins: These kinds of vitamins are quite temporary and quite difficult to store in the body as they keep moving. These water-soluble minerals exit the body promptly through the passage of urination along with urine. This rapid flow causes deficiency which leads to replacement and fulfillment. These are further classified into two groups which are Vitamin C and Vitamin B.
2. Fat Soluble Vitamins: These types are stored in the fatty tissues of the body and the liver. These are easy to store and can be deposited for future use for more than a couple of days. Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, and Vitamin K are the classification of the fat-soluble vitamins.
Classification, Benefits, and Source of the Vitamins?
1. Vitamin B
- It is helpful in aiding the digestive problems like diarrhea
- It is helpful in eye problems like glaucoma and cataracts.
- It helps to Boost immunity
Vitamins B2 or Riboflavin
- It prevents the migraine attack
- It helps in a condition of corneal thinning called corneal ectasis
- It helps in the development of babyâ€™s brain for pregnant women
Vitamins B3 or Niacin
- It helps in preventing the pellagra
- It helps in depression and anxiety.
- It helps in the healthy skin by reducing inflammation and avoiding UV rays contact
- It helps in removing dandruff.
- It helps in premenstrual syndrome
- It helps in aiding insomnia
- Sweet potato
- It is used by the female for premenstrual syndrome.
- It helps in the menopause time
- It helps in eye infections
(You Might Also Like To Read:Â What Vitamins Are Good For Energy And Focus?)
- It helps in metabolism
- It helps in diabetes.
- It helps in improving the condition of Nails
- Cheddar cheese
- It also helps in the fertility of both males and female.
- It helps in making red blood cells
- It helps in age-related hearing loss
- It helps in boosting bone health
- It helps in improving fatigue problems
- It helps in controlling age-related dementia in adults.
2. Vitamin C
- It helps to improve blood pressure.
- It helps to lower the risk of heart diseases.
- It helps improving iron absorption
3. Vitamin A
- It helps in the growth and development of the body
- It strengthens the immune system
- It helps keep eyes healthy
- Green leafy vegetables
4. Vitamin D
- It helps to improve wound healing, especially in diabetic foot patients.
- It maintains Bone health
- It reduces muscle pain
- Orange juice
5. Vitamin E
- It helps in the deficiency of antioxidants and delays aging
- It helps in enhancing the immune system.
- It helps in controlling various problems like Parkinson, Alzheimer.
- Sunflower seeds
6. Vitamin K
- It helps in reducing the risk of fractures in postmenopausal women.
- It helps to improve memory in adults.
- It helps to stop bleeding.
The vitamins are classified into various categories which makes people quite confused that how to consume them. The deficiency of these minerals can cause extreme problems and trouble in the development of the body. There supplements as well which can be consumed to fill the deficiency as well.
(People Also Like To Read:Â Top 14 Ideas to Lose Weight Without Exercise and Diet)
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.