Washing hands is a necessity for the human body because dirty hands are the main cause of many contagious diseases. Hi, being an author, I am giving you some steps which surely helps to make yourself clean. So always keep in your mind these 8 steps of hand washing properly while washing your hands.
(People Also Like To Read: 13 Foods for a Healthy Immune System)
What is Hand Hygiene?
Hand hygiene, it is the process of cleaning hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer to remove dirt, soil, microorganisms, and other impurities. Nasty hands are the main mode of transportation of many contagious diseases, so it is essential to maintain good hand hygiene to prevent the spread of such diseases. Washing your hands properly can even prevent the spread of bacteria that are resistant to antibiotics.
8 Steps of Hand Washing
There are 11 amazing steps of handwashing, which incredibly helps you to make yourself hygiene:
- Wet your hands and apply soap: Always keep in mind firstly you have to wet your hands and gently apply a soap.
- Rub your palms together: Secondly, you have to rub your palms together at least 10-12 seconds.
- Rub the back of each hand: In this point,you have to rub the back of each hand thoroughly.
- Gently Rub both your hands while interlocking your fingers: After that, you have to rub both of your hands while engaging your fingers.
- Rub the back of your fingers: While washing your hands it is very important to rub your fingers from the back.
- Rub the tips of your fingers: Rub your fingertips gently at least 5-10 seconds.
- Massage your thumbs and the ends of your wrists: Always try to rub your thumbs and ends of the wrists with this technique your hands get clean effectively.
- Rinse both hands properly with water: The last you have to rinse your hands properly with water and make sure that the soap is completely out of your hands.
(You Might Also Like To Read: Skin Cancer: The Dangers of Melanoma)
What are the Indications for Hand Hygiene?
There are a few indications for hand hygiene such as:
- Visibly soiled hands
- After reaching home from outside
- Before and after eating or preparing food
- After throwing garbage
- While inserting or removing contact lenses
- After using the toilet
- After coughing or sneezing or blowing your nose
What is the Importance of Hand Washing?
Thousands of people die every day around the world from infections acquired while receiving health care. Keeping hands clean is one of the most important steps we can take to avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others. Many diseases and conditions are spread by not washing hands with soap and clean, running water. Germs can get into the body through the eyes, nose, and mouth and make us sick.
Is it bad to wash your hands too much?
Too much hand-washing can make you sick. While it is still crucial to always wash your hands with soap and water after using the restroom and before eating or preparing food, excessive hand-washing and hand sanitizer may do more harm than good.
Hi, In the above blog we have given you 8 Steps of hand washing. With the emergence help of these tips, you can easily manage your hand’s hygiene because it is very important to make your hands clean unless you fall sick. If your condition gets worse due to infection then consult a doctor as soon as possible.
(People Also Like To Read: Diabetes Management: Importance of Diet for Diabetes Patient)
GoMedii is All-in-One integrated Technology platform which helps to better manage chronic illnesses, prescription management & creates a continuum of care with a patient-centric approach under the supervision of Doctor & healthcare experts. The Technology platform enables various stakeholders (Patients, Doctor, Pharmacy, Diagnostics, Healthcare experts) to work as a unit for a better patient outcome with 1 stop solution of medicines, lab services, nutrition advice & products, Lifestyle coaching, and clinical counseling. GoMedii platform also enables the Doctor to overview a larger section of his patients.
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.
About GoMedii: GoMedii is a complete healthcare marketplace, where you can Book Appointment With Doctors, Get Online Consultation, Order Medicines Online, and Get hassle-free doorstep delivery within 4 hours. You may simply download the GoMedii app for Android or iOS.