We live in a polluted world and there are many factors contributing to the deterioration of our health like the presence of toxins and chemicals every day at work, home, in the air, and in the food that we eat and water we drink.
People Also Like: Healthy Habits to Improve Your Life
A healthy habit is a behavior that improves your physical, mental, and emotional health. It improves your overall well-being and makes you feel good, balances your hormone levels, improves immune function, increases muscle, bone strength, and also reduces fatigue.
Here is a list of few healthy habits that you should inculcate to stay active:
- Wake up early in the morning. Sleep for at least 6 hours in the night.
- Write down your exercise goal and actual achievements each day. Increase the intensity of your workouts slowly.
- Go for a brisk walk or ten minutes of an exercise video to increase your metabolism.
- Breathe deeply for at least two minutes. Focus on your breaths.
People Also Like: Gym or Freehand Exercise – What is Better?
- Eat your first meal within 30 minutes of waking up to jumpstart your metabolism.
- Eat six small meals throughout the day.
- Drink 3-4 liters of water every day and one glass of water before each meal.
- Fill your plate with fresh, colorful vegetables and replace something white (starch, processed foods) with something green, orange, red or brown (vegetables/ fruits) at every meal.
- Focus on protein, nutrition, iron in every meal.
- Drink green tea every day 30 minutes before going to bed.
- Stop eating fried food.
- Talk with a positive person.
- Write down three good things that have happened to you each day.
- Laugh more every day as mere action of laughing releases endorphins.
- Sit in the sun for five minutes as it is the best source of Vitamin D, which helps in staying active.
- Devote 15 minutes a day to reading a spiritual text (Bible, spiritual book, spiritual workbook.)
- Meditate or pray for ten minutes as part of your nightly bedtime routine.
- Avoid drinking alcohol; instead, drink a cup of herbal tea in that hour before bed.
- Avoid drinking caffeine after 2:00 p.m.
- Detach yourself from the source of stress.
- Refuse to gripe, complain or talk about anything negative.
- Avoid smoking.
[ People Also Read: Facts About Low Tar Cigarettes 2018]
GoMedii is All-in-One integrated Technology platform which helps to better manage chronic illnesses, prescription management & creates a continuum of care with a patient-centric approach under the supervision of Doctor & healthcare experts. The Technology platform enables various stakeholders (Patients, Doctor, Pharmacy, Diagnostics, Healthcare experts) to work as a unit for a better patient outcome with 1 stop solution of medicines, lab services, nutrition advice & products, Lifestyle coaching, and clinical counseling. GoMedii platform also enables the Doctor to overview a larger section of his patients.
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.
About GoMedii: GoMedii is a complete healthcare marketplace, where you can Book Appointment With Doctors, Get Online Consultation, Order Medicines Online, and Get hassle-free doorstep delivery within 4 hours. You may simply download the GoMedii app for Android or iOS.