Workplaces give pressures, demands high attention and calls for output. Amid of all this, there is a machinery which gets exert i.e. your body. To relax it, in mid of your hectic schedules, follow these small fatigue reliever exercises that can be done while working.
- Shoulder Rolls & Shrugs: While performing these exercises it is important to sit straight. Remember not to take any back support. Now, start rotating both the shoulders simultaneously, in a clockwise direction. Pause for 2 seconds and then do it anti-clockwise. You can repeat it 5-6 times in one go. If you are working on laptops and desktops for long, it is advisable to repeat this exercise at frequent intervals during the day. For shoulder shrug, you just need to raise your shoulders near to your ears. Hold it for 5 seconds. Repeat it 10 times.
- The Powerful Namaste: Sit straight with your feet flat on the floor and form the body posture of Namaste with your hands. Now, in this position, push both hands together powerfully. Hold it for 15-20 seconds. Give a break and do it again.
- Temple Rub: Place the first three fingers of your hand on your temple and rub it gently in circular motion. Do it clockwise and then do it anticlockwise. It will help you relieve your stress.
People Also Read: Best Ways to Reduce Stress
- Deep Breathing: Deep Breathing can help you to reduce your stress. It lowers the heart rate and prevents anxiety attacks. In this, inhaling has to be done through the nose and exhaling through the mouth.
- Release the Strain: Clasp your hands behind the head and try to push the head backward. While doing this, resist this motion with your hands. Gradually, release and repeat it 5-7 times with frequent pauses. This will help in releasing the strain caused because of prolonged sitting or sitting in the same posture. Don’t give jerks while doing this.
By adopting these exercises in your everyday routine, you can boost your health and be healthier, happier and productive. A five-minute break from your desktops and laptops can reboot your machinery and make your body perform a lot better. So, are you ready?
People Also Like: Healthy Habits to Improve Your Life
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.