Do you frequently ask a question to yourself, “Why I Always Feeling Tired ?” If it is true, you should read this article, maybe it is perfect for you. Here is the list of some common reasons for Always Feeling Tired and what you can do to bounce back into action.
(People Also Like To Read: 7 Negative Impact on Health Due to Late Night Working Hours)
Possible Condition Which Can Make You Feel Tired Always:
Lack of Sleep:
A lack of sleep may seem an obvious reason for always feeling tired, yet 1 in 3 adults are consistently not getting enough of it.
Tiredness increases the risk of accidents, high blood pressure, obesity, depression, and heart disease. People between the age of 18 to 60 years need 7 or more hours of sleep every day to promote optimal health. The risk factors due to lack of sleep include high blood pressure, obesity, depression, heart disease and stroke.
If you fight to fit in 7 hours of sleep, here are some tips to help you achieve a full dose of much-needed slumber:
- Maintain a consistent sleep routine
- Avoid naps
- Limit time awake in bed to 5–10 minutes
- Ensure that your bedroom is dark, quiet, and at a comfortable temperature
- Limit caffeinated drinks.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol before bed.
- Eat the right amount of calories for your body.
- Fill your half plate with vegetable and fruits.
- Half of the grains that you consume should be whole grain. Examples of whole grains include oatmeal, brown rice, whole cornmeal, bulgur, and whole-wheat flour.
- Shift to fat-free and low-fat dairy to help limit your calories from saturated fats.
- Cut down on sugar.
- Never skip breakfast.
- Eat at regular intervals.
When tiredness sets in, sitting and relaxing on the couch could seem to be the only answer. But getting up and moving may be the best thing you can do to eradicate fatigue and re-energize.
Exercising can help to increase energy and reduce tiredness.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans suggest that every adult need 2 hours and 30 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise per week and muscle-strengthening activities which make your muscle work all the major groups for 2 to 3 days per week.
You can include Brisk walking, riding a bike, water aerobics, playing tennis, all count toward your time spent doing moderate-intensity exercise.
(You Might Also Like To Read: 8 Common Cancer Myths We All Need to Stop Believing)
Many situations can cause excessive stress. Like work, relationship issues, financial problems, major life events, and upheavals such as moving house, unemployment, and many more. Excessive stress can lead to emotional and physical exhaustion.
A little stress can be healthy and make us more alert and able to perform better in various tasks.
If the pressures that you face is making you feel always tired or giving you headaches, migraines, or tense muscles, then don’t ignore these warning signs. Take some time out for yourself until you feel calm, or try some of these tips.
- Identify the source of stress
- Learn to say no. Never take on too much
- Avoid those who stress you out.
- Communicate your concerns.
- View situations in a different way.
- Look at the bigger picture.
- Accept the things you are unable to change.
- Learn to forgive
- Physical activity is a notable stress reliever and releases feel-good endorphins.
Medical Condition Which Can Make You Feel Tired Always:
There are various health problems which can give you the feeling of tiredness:
Depression is a condition believed to cause abnormalities in mood-regulating chemicals called neurotransmitters in the brain.
People with depression tend to have physical problems with energy and sleep level. They may have a problem with falling asleep or wake up many times during the night. Some people with depression may also have trouble waking up in the morning and sleep too long. Depression often makes people feel sluggish and unmotivated.
Some of the other symptoms of depression include the feeling of sadness or emptiness, changes in appetite or weight, losing interest in activities that you once enjoyed, feeling worthless or guilty, and having recurring thoughts of death or suicide.
Diabetes is a condition in a person immune system in which either the body doesn’t make sufficient insulin (a hormone produced by the pancreas) or it doesn’t use it as it should. There are several reasons that diabetes may be causing you to feel tired always.
Other symptoms of diabetes include extreme thirst, frequent urination, unexplained weight loss, extreme hunger, tingling or numbness in the hands or feet, sudden vision changes, dry skin, slow-healing wounds or more infections than usual.
Always feeling tired can be a side effect of various medications. Some of the most common medications which may cause fatigue include:
- Blood pressure medications
- Statins and fibrates (used to treat high cholesterol)
- Proton pump inhibitors (used to treat stomach conditions such as acid reflux)
- Benzodiazepines (used to treat anxiety, muscle spasms, seizures)
- Antihistamines (used to treat allergies)
- Antidepressants (used to treat depression)
- Antipsychotics (used to treat schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and other serious psychiatric conditions)
- Antibiotics (used to treat bacterial infections)
- Diuretics (used to treat high blood pressure, glaucoma, and edema)
- Narcotic pain medications
Always feeling tired can be a sign of your health problem so don’t ignore it. If you are dealing with continuous stress then try to reduce it, take a healthy diet and do regular exercise. It will help you feel fresh and energetic. In spite of that, if you feel excessive tiredness then consult a doctor as soon as possible, it can be a warning sign.
(People Also Like To Read: 8 Negative Health Issues Due to Momos)
GoMedii is All-in-One integrated Technology platform which helps to better manage chronic illnesses, prescription management & creates a continuum of care with a patient-centric approach under the supervision of Doctor & healthcare experts. The Technology platform enables various stakeholders (Patients, Doctor, Pharmacy, Diagnostics, Healthcare experts) to work as a unit for a better patient outcome with 1 stop solution of medicines, lab services, nutrition advice & products, Lifestyle coaching, and clinical counseling. GoMedii platform also enables the Doctor to overview a larger section of his patients.
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.
About GoMedii: GoMedii is a complete healthcare marketplace, where you can Book Appointment With Doctors, Get Online Consultation, Order Medicines Online, and Get hassle-free doorstep delivery within 4 hours. You may simply download the GoMedii app for Android or iOS.