There are several super seeds that are better and best for health such as chia seeds, hemp seeds, and flax seeds, with health benefits like seeds, are rich in antioxidants, omega 3 fatty acids, and anti-aging properties.
People Also Like:¬ Health Benefits of Alkaline Foods
Top 10 Super Seeds
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Pomegranate seeds
- Flax seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Cumin seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Apricot seeds
- Grape seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Chia is an edible seed that comes from the desert plant known as Salvia hispanica.
- The seeds are concentrated food containing healthy omega-3 fatty acids, protein, carbohydrates, fiber, calcium, and antioxidants.
- These nutty flavored chia seeds can be added to foods and beverages.
- Hemp seeds have several nutritional benefits as well as medicinal benefits.
- It contains essential amino acids and necessary fatty acids.
- They help in the healing process of diseases that are related to the immune deficiency.
- It also contains high amounts of vitamin E.
- Pomegranate seeds are rich in fiber, vitamin C, potassium, and vitamin K.
- The seeds help in treating various disease and its risk factors such as high blood pressure, oxidative stress, high cholesterol, hyperglycemia, and inflammation.
- The seeds also promote anti-carcinogenic effects.
- Flax seeds are also known as linseeds.
- These are rich in manganese, thiamine, magnesium, and omega 3 fatty acids.
- These help in lowering cholesterol, improve digestion, reducing sugar cravings, and helping fight cancer.
- Sunflower seeds help in balance hormones.
- These seeds are rich in Vitamin E, copper, Vitamin B, thiamine, selenium, fatty acids, and phosphorus.
- It helps in boosting cardiovascular health.
- It also helps in preventing hypertension.
- Cumin seeds contain antioxidants.
- These seeds help in the digestion, immune system, and circulation.
- It also has anticancer properties.
- It also helps in controlling blood sugar. People Also Read:¬ Benefits of Vitamin E
- Sesame seeds are very beneficial for health.
- It helps in preventing diabetes, protect against radiation, and helps in lowering blood pressure.
- Seeds also help in improve blood circulation.
- Apricot seeds contain amygdalin which is an alternative cancer treatment.
- It contains essential fatty acids that are good for health.
- it also provides healthy fats with some fiber and iron.
- Grape seeds are rich in antioxidants and natural plant compounds known as oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes.
- The seeds help in cancer prevention, oral health, bone strength, and healthy blood pressure.
- The seeds are also used as a therapeutic or preventative agent in Alzheimer‚Äôs disease.
- Pumpkin seeds provide healthy fats, magnesium, and zinc.
- The seeds help in improving heart health, protection against certain cancers, and prostate health.
- The seeds also provide polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamin B2, folate, and potassium.
People Also Like:¬ Healthy Habits to Improve Your Life
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.